Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Visit to the Zoo

Last Friday I went to the zoo with my sister and her friend, and my friend John. It was the perfect, best day I've ever been at the zoo (and that's saying a lot cause I used to be there all the time!) All the animals were awake, active and right up next to the fence. Here are some awesome pictures from the day!










Yesterday was a good day. I seriously deep cleaned, scrubbed, washed, organized, filed and dusted the bedroom and the master bath. It felt SO nice to fall asleep in a spotless, clutter free room! Today I'm a little tired and worn out but I hope to get a few little things done. And at least I have some built in time to spend with the snakes! :p

'Quel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raquel! You are such a good photographer! Love the pics.

'Quel said...

Thanks! The animals were so obliging that day! *grins*