Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hopeful, and Happy

A couple weeks ago I applied for a position as a part time nanny; today the mother responded to my application and we set up an interview for this weekend!
I am so excited and nervous. I hope that this job turns out to be perfect for me and that the family and I get along well. I love babies and being able to take care of one a couple times a week will be a good job for me. :-) Please pray that everything works out.

I'm only sort of enjoying my break. It's nice to have my days free, and I can fit in all the things I've been meaning to do, but I miss my friends! On the other hand, no homework! :-)

Oh! Oh! Auggie's saddle came in today. It's breathtakingly beautiful. I feel like a kid at Christmas staring at the pile of loot I've gotten. The mahogany saddle is freshly soaped and arranged, with the well oiled bridle and reins hanging from the saddle horn. All the items in the tack box are scrubbed clean. Everything is just waiting for my boy to come home so we can go for a ride!

No comments: