Sunday, September 26, 2010

To Begin Again

School starts tomorrow evening at 530. I suppose I am ready although that doesn't matter; classes seem to start without my consent every quarter. *grins*
This school quarter includes Parasitology, Animal Medicine I and Pharmacology. Two of my classes are being taught by Dr. Lyons, one of the on staff veterinarians. The other is being taught by a woman about whom I've heard nothing either good or bad. Mostly I'm just a little nervous about having the same teacher for two classes. It's the old tale; if he's a good teacher, classes will be great. If he's not so good, it'll be a tough quarter.
But I'd rather stick to my hope that this class will be hard work, but very interesting. (Perhaps, with the exception of parasitology. Why do all parasites have to look the same?!)

I was very lucky during my break. I had a nice mix of free time, hard work, meeting and playing with friends, animal time and simply lounging around doing nothing. It's hard to believe that it's all over tomorrow.
Yet, I'm not unhappy. As usual, I'll be glad to get back to the books and spend my time more productively. :-)
I'm also pretty excited about the party this weekend. It'll be so nice to have family and friends around who care about Jake and I, celebrating our engagement.

*sighs* I suppose it's time I got to bed. More from me, perhaps a little more inspired and less distracted, later.

No comments: