I'm so busy! Would you like to see a slice of my life?
Today I woke up at eight, drove to the barn to meet my (very sweet and quick) Amish farrier at the barn, drove to my parent's house, took a quick nap, drove to my eye appointment, picked up my prescriptions, drove back to my parent's house, drove to Mercedes' school, drove to Mercedes' apartment, drove to Zionsville, drove back to my parent's house and finally came home.
*phew*
The sun didn't even come out today! Rain, however, is preferable to snow! :-)
I could use a vacation, mental and physical. I accidentally missed my counseling session last week but I think a vacation would do me about as much good. January is just a dreary month. It seems inescapable. When will summer come?
Three Reasons (off the top of my head) why I want summer to be here, yesterday.
One. I want to play with my pony without freezing or sloshing through knee deep mud.
Two. I want to bare my shoulders and roll my windows down and enjoy the sunshine.
Three. I will be that many months closer to my marriage!
This time next year, Jake and I will start looking for places to live after we get married. I am almost more excited for house hunting than wedding dress shopping! Maybe it's a female thing, but setting up my own little home appeals to me. Getting Jake's traditional style and my contemporary one to mesh will be worthy of a reality show, though. ;-)
Speaking of reality shows! Actually, I have nothing to say about reality shows but it seemed like a good segue. :p I have had to book our Dj already because our wedding date is ALREADY popular! o.O It's 21 months away! So, because of it's popularity, we're going to go ahead and book our reception place, too. The upside to all this is that by the time it's a year to the wedding, most of the planning will be done! :-)
Not that I mind. I adore organizing, decorating, and planning for a wedding. Perhaps I'll be a wedding coordinator someday. You know, if that whole vet tech thing doesn't work out!
Stay warm!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment