Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bounce!

Today, I have energy! This is one of those good days where I get to be something approaching normal. The pain is low, the exhaustion is practically nonexistent and I don't feel any dizziness at all.
And all of this is extremely good because the apartment looks like a bunch of middle school boys have taken up residence. Which means I desperately need to clean. And if you know me, you know that cleaning is a huge process. I can't just do a quick pick up. I have to scrub and scour. I'm actually pretty excited about it!

*hums happily*

I think I'll even fit in some yoga! The exercise helps with the pain management but often there's too much pain, or too much weariness, to make the effort. Some days even a shower is enough to knock me out!

Speaking of showers. Remember my demon cat, Lo? She likes to take showers with me. I leave the door open and she waltzes right into the shower and plays. So. Wierd.

Tonight my baby sisters are coming over to hang out and play card games. Shan and I went a little nuts at Gen Con and bought tons of games and art. We're of the opinion you can never have too much of either. ;-)

I'm off to make my little home a sparkling wonderland!

'Quel

No comments: