I never can leave off blogging for long. Lucky you! ;-) And aside from that, wordpress kills my muse. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's the fact that I can look at my years of blogging here on blogspot, and on wordpress... well, me and WP have no history. But you and I... yes, dear blog, you have become a constant in a world of decidedly inconstant things.
D'you ever have those days where you get online and you're bored and can't find anything to do? And then the next day you feel like you don't have enough time to read and see and discover everything you want? Today I moved from a cute new kitty comic I discovered to man eating bear attacks in Japan. o.O And in between all that, of course, trying to complete some cleaning around the apartment.
I'll give you the quick update, because so much has happened since March that you may be feeling a little confused.
The big one is, I am no longer engaged. It's still enough of a painful feeling that I won't get into the details here. Suffice it to say, it was mutual but still incredibly difficult for both of us. And while we're on depressing subjects, I had to sell my horse, Auggie, because I was no longer able to train him due to my lovely medical issues. I also am not allowed to drive anymore. My life is a lesson in patience and grace under frustration. Let's just say that cheerful is harder than ever, but it's what I strive for!
You can read more about my medical stuff in detail here. If that link doesn't work for you, comment with an e-mail address and I'll be happy to directly send you the info. You know, if you're that interested in me. *grins* Official diagnosis (so far) is fibromyalgia plus nuerocardiogenic syncope. And they still think there's more.
Good things, you say? They do exist! I am currently living with my boyfriend of four months in an AMAZINGLY awesome apartment in downtown Indianapolis. You'll hear me say it often... I ADORE having a place of my own. It's like a haven. Shan and I call it our Den. :p And when I'm not stuck in bed I actually really enjoy keeping it neat and tidy; I even make dinner!
Also, when I moved I left my kitten Bunny behind. My grandpa is madly in love with her and you couldn't have PAID me enough to take his little "Butani" from him. I miss her but I love them and know that she is happy and well taken care of.
So, animal lover that I am, I decided to research huggable, cuddly cat breeds. I re-discovered the Ragdoll, a large fluffy breed known for their love of humans. Long story short, I bought one from a breeder. A super soft, blue eyed bundle of white fur. Does she love humans? Absolutely not. What she does love is playing with her invisible demon friends and dropping all of her toys in her water bowl. Her name is The Demon Lo (named after the indie movie, highly recommended) Shan has about fifty pictures of her, all evil, and I shall try my best to upload one soon. In the meantime, here is a picture of a similar looking Ragdoll.
So aside from me, Shan and Lo, there is Jabez the cat, Hades, Anubis and Sekhmet, the snakes (milk snake and corn snakes), Draco the Bearded Dragon baby and of course my four rats. I seem to have a talent for multiplying animals. ;-)
I think that's all for now, but rest assured that I have returned. *hugs* I've missed you all so much!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment