Friday, November 6, 2009

Hoodie Love

I officially quit my (insert adjective of choice, preferably one containing the deep loathing and boredom I felt) job today.
I feel really good. I don't know what the heck I'm gonna do next but I do know that quitting was the best choice for me. Luckily I made enough money to cover my next couple of loan payments plus pay for Christmas presents. So I'm set for now.

My grandparent's birthday gift to me was clothes, including two of the warmest most comfortable zip hoodies I've ever owned. One is light gray with an inside that is quilted in blue and white. The other is black with crystal appliques and has fake fur lining. *snuggles* They make me happy and not as sad that cold weather is here. I will be warm in my favoritest birthday gifts! I highly reccomend these hoodies to anyone looking for something stylish and cozy. We got them at Aeropostale, someplace I normally abhor shopping at, but they were on sale and perfect for me.

I am WAY behind on my NaNo. I think by this point I'm supposed to have upwards of six thousand words? Heh, yeah. I have three thousand. Oops! Luckily I don't work tomorrow so I'll sit down and spend some quality time with my tale. I actually really like how it is turning out and I have not yet grown bored with it. I'm afraid I have developed a deep and passionate love for the 'bad' guys in my story, however, so they may vanquish in the end. :p
As I think I said before, a big part of being able to finish the NaNo challenge is not going back and editing and re-editing. This has become very difficult for me, but I know that if I spend a ton of time making the first ten thousand words perfect I'll NEVER get to 50,000.

*yawns*

Well, Iam exceptionally tired and I MEANT to go to bed as soon as I got home. But then, of course, I got distracted by my blog. :-) Love to you all and have a great weekend.

'Quel

1 comment:

The Raven and The Vixen said...

hey sister! Did you read that if you finish your NaNo by Nov 30th, Createspace.com will let you publish your book in paperback form? You can even sell it! I don't want to sell mine, but I certainly want a paperback copy of my story, much more fun to read than a word document.

Keep going, you're doing fine! I'm about 2k behind, hopefully I'll be able to get caught up today.