My headache is gone. This is good.
My A&P final has not yet been posted on the online gradebook and I need to know, like yesterday, if I passed the class or not. *sigh* I wish Hitler was on top of it. I really really want to know whether to collapse in defeat or relief.
Astrid's companion rat will be here on Friday.
Happy, my stuffed pig and forever companion, had his ear about ripped off and I do not know how it happened. He essentially lives on my bed so unless he has some secret life I'm unaware of (possible) then magic gnomes took his ear. I'm kind of down about this in an annoyed this-shouldn't-bother-me-with-all-the-other-things-to-worry-about kind of way. But it does mar his devilish good looks and, if possible, makes him look more forlorn than is his wont.
I have exactly ONE final left. It is my easiest final (except for my teacher's wierd way of wording things) and I'm not one bit worried about it, which means I can start to breathe a little easier and plan all the fun things I hope to do over my ten day break. These include: camping with the Fearsome Foursome aka Annaliese, Jake, Duke and myself, quilting a t-shirt quilt, jaunts with animals, catching up with friends, possibly a "play-date" (giggle) with Mike and Jaimie and some time to write.
I think I might need to do some sleeping. Do you think so?
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment