School starts tomorrow night. I am eager and excited to get back to the books. At times I waver in my resolve to attend year round school but in the end I know it fits me best. I have no time to lose information, plus I love to learn! The ten day break leaves me feeling a little bored and useless.
Don't get me wrong; I love hanging out with friends, and snuggling with Jake, but eventually I get the urge to study.
My school week starts out with my third veterinary technology class on Monday, anatomy and physiology II on Wednesday and chemistry on Thursday. Despite how A&P part one went, I'm actually looking forward to that class. Now that we've moved out of learning about cells and microscopic organisms, the material is a little more manageable. Chemistry is my only worry, but that will be resolved with studying and tutoring.
Can you believe that it is nearly July? I honestly feel like we started 2010 only a week ago. Wasn't there just snow on the ground? *sigh* In some ways the passage of time is good because I have a lot to look forward to and in others it is not. A whole month can pass and I realize that I need to catch up with friends and family!
My room is spotlessly clean, a by product of my week off and much bossing from Jake. Have I mentioned lately that I love him? He drives me crazy half the time, but mostly I just love him. His job has been going well but I know that he's tired from the hours he has to keep. Poor kid, it'll be even harder once HE starts school in August. We'll have to work hard to make time for each other.
I haven't much else to say. I am sleepy and probably need to power down my computer and get some sleep. Enjoy your week, friends. :-)
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment