I received my final grades for this past quarter at Harrison and I'm so utterly relieved to say that I passed Anatomy with not a percent to spare. I needed a 73% to move on and that is what I made. Contrarily, I made A's in my other two subjects. Such is life.
I'm an odd duck. I think I was made for school. Even as stressful and taxing as it can be, I'm happy learning and studying. I'm only a few days into my ten day vacation and I'm already anticipating what my new teachers and classes will be like. I especially like opening a fresh notebook and taking clean, crisp notes. I like knowing the material as well I know how to breathe and letting it become part of me.
I want to do better than I did this past quarter. Hopefully Anatomy & Physiology II won't be as much of a nightmare.
In case you wondered, along with A&P II, I am taking Vet Tech III and Chemistry. I am not delighted about Chemistry because of the math formulas but I have had the offer of a tutor and I will probably take one!
I'm not too sure what I am going to do with my brief rest. I bought three books on Sunday but have already torn through two of them! I went to the zoo to see the Cheetah exhibit with Annaliese and Jake today and I enjoyed it immensely. The cheetah's were inches from my face. Their huge golden eyes are breathtaking! I think we got some pretty good pictures so I'll share when Jake does!
I'll probably do some swimming, with and without the dogs, read, watch wedding and cake shows (my new current obsessions), take some mini road trips and go camping this weekend. Other than that I just want to use my time off to recuperate, find a job, and enjoy my boyfriend, my girl friend and my family (biological and otherwise!)
'Quel
1 comment:
Congrats, Raquel! You did it!
Post a Comment