Friday, July 9, 2010

Where in the world...

I must admit to feel partially ashamed of the title of the post. Have I sunk so low I have to steal from Carmen San Diego? :p
But will I go back and change it? No, and the reason why is the root of why I have not been posting lately.
I don't care.

I have been struggling a lot with my depression lately. Hm, I hate calling it MY, as if I want it. It's the enemy and it's not MINE.

Anyway, the worst side effect of depression is probably the not caring part. I am utterly numb, even about things I usually love, like writing, reading, school, friends.
I'm finally being forced, by my loving and concerned other half, to talk to the doctor about changing or upping medication yet again. (the thought makes me sigh)

Enough of that. My little woes and pains are not enjoyable reading (and more to the point, I'm tired of writing about them!)
Perhaps you'd like to hear some fun things that have been going on in my life?

I love my classes. ALL of them. My chemistry class is boring but I love it because I know it will be an easy A. As for my other two classes, they are tough but very enjoyable and I am learning SO much. I didn't know my brain could hold so much information.
Do you know, I often wish that I was just done with school already, but then other days I adore learning and the classroom and wish I could go on forever.
Of course, if there's one thing homeschooling taught me, it's that I can and will keep learning for the rest of my life.

My animals have been a source of joy in my life. Molly is doing very well. She's put on some weight thankfully, and has finally become completely potty trained. That indomitable spirit I saw in a little shelter dog has never been lost. She cavorts and plays and "dances" through the house and I adore her. My older cat, Izzy, has been a little unwell these past few days but I'm hoping it's just a seasonal thing.

I have missed blogging. I don't know if my little thoughts, tales and talks honestly interest anyone, but putting my words out on virtual paper is a little bit of peacefulness for me.

Here's to writing. :-)

'Quel

No comments: