The new blog design has sort of inspired me. Now when I do things I think of my blog with a little bit of longing.
(Isn't the picture of the boy and girl with a red umbrella whimsical? I adore it.)
The words fight and ache to tumble out of me, but they are fighting a woman who hasn't used them much recently. Oh, I talk and I write, but my spirit and soul hasn't been in the ink. There's not poetry in my prose. There's no grit, or tears, or anything that rings of sincerity.
I miss writing. I miss the kind of writing that comes from the creative depths of my heart and mind. I don't want my passion to wilt.
I'm enjoying some down time. Everyone's got guilty pleasures. Mine is silly shows like Bridezillas and Top Model so I'm rewatching some of my favorite episodes while eating a healthy snack. Bunny is curled up at my feet like a faithful pup.
Down time is healthy for you. I'm firmly convinced of it. If I don't let my mind rest take a break, I think too much and too seriously.
I'm off to enjoy my little bit of time before bed beckons.
Nite!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment