Thursday, July 16, 2009

Interlude

I am actually so bored with being sick that I am ready to go back to work. Like, now.
I know I needed the rest, though. After all, I napped for six hours yesterday, and five hours today! This may be the quickest cold I have ever suffered through.
My throat still itches a little, and I'm tired easily but I think I can manage my work load without too much trouble. That's what meds are for, right?! :p

This is such a wierd week. My mom and dad and little sister are in Florida, so I have to spend a couple nights over at the house. Plus Stephen is coming to exchange cars (he has mine and I have his, due to the breaking down of his junk bucket Mary Sue). Then I'll be out of town for a couple days... just sorta wierd all around.

And I haven't had much to write about because everything I want to write about is still in the works and I don't feel comfortable sharing it yet. Soon, my friends, soon!

'Quel

No comments: