Thursday, July 2, 2009

Three Things

Nope. I refuse to go to bed on that note.

I am cheerful damn it!

;-p

Three things I'm thankful for:

1. Talk about a broken record. I love my rats! Addie and Olivia make me so happy! They love to see me when I get home and I enjoy watching them run around my bed and play.

2. My family is all together! I'm so happy my dad is home. It's like he was never gone. Welcome home Daddy!

3. I'm on vacation next week!

'Quel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have good memories with rats. I used to have some when I was little...but then my parents had to babysit them for a week, and they accidentally fried them by putting them in front of the screen door! That was not good at the time, but it's pretty funny to me now. Anyways, just warning you not to worry if your rats "look cold," and whatever you don't stick em in front of the screen door! :)