Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Aftermath

I haven't updated much lately, have I?

Christmas was quite nice. I received some very nice gifts from family and friends. Especially loved is my new 'Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant' sweatshirt and my kindle! The Amazon Kindle E-Reader is something I've wanted almost since it came out. I love it! I have already read about four books on it, plus I downloaded a bunch of free classics I've always wanted to read.

P.S. After reading one book that overuses the word 'amn't' I just have to say; Even if it IS a word, it's an awkward word, and you shouldn't use it. So there.

I have been quite addicted to the show 'Love Hina' lately. It's anime that is utter nonsense, but I don't have to pay close attention and it suits my fleeting moods. In fact, just now, it is playing on my tv. I have quite a few movies I need to watch still; Firefly, Roxanne, the entire season of Fate/Stay Night and Dr. Horrible to mention a few.

Did you know? I do not like winter or cold, except for once in a long while. I sit outside and stare at the stars in the crisp, clean air. Snow is like a sheet. Everything is very still. I think stars are best appreciated when it's winter.

'Quel

No comments: