Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Another Day

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
Charles M. Schulz

Today was Wednesday.
I am not a fan of Wednesday. I am not a fan of excessive whining, either, so that’s where the description of most of today’s activities is going to end.

That said, tomorrow is looking up mostly because it’s THURSDAY. Although I’m utterly devastated (sorry, princess) that I cannot attend the Civil War Re-enactment I’m happy to be going home this weekend to visit my family and my pony. Plus paintball and yummy food.

So I guess I really didn't have much to say, but I wanted to share the Schulz quote. And tell you to listen to Jack's Mannequin because they're amazing.

EDIT: I nearly forgot! I'm also excited because Airband is tomorrow. *grins* It's going to be pretty awesome. I'll take pictures and let you know how it went.

No comments: