We have baby chicks at the zoo now! Four little Nankin chicks and one Dominique. I'll try to get some pictures here pretty soon so you can see them. They are absolutely precious! *squeal*
And our baby goats, the kids, are growing so fast. Today Polka Dot, the lone little female, took a flying leap and walked across my back, leaving little hoofprints all over my uniform for the rest of the day.
Tomorrow is my Friday (hallelujah), followed by two days off, one day of work, and two more days off. Stephen will be visiting again, and I have plans in effect to bathe Auggie, take pictures, go to Eagle Creek and generally just enjoy the weather and a bit of a break before summer really hits. Hopefully the pool will be ready to swim in, too.
I'm feeling better mentally. Still a little drained and "small" and vulnerable, which makes it a little tough at work where people are constantly picking on you and tearing you down. It's a rough atmosphere sometimes and staying cheerful is hard.
*deep breath*
I'll make it. I'm too stubborn to do anything else!
Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. :-) Your care and concern are much appreciated!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment