I'm just not feeling it.
I sobbed my way through my shower after work for no apparent reason. And it wasn't one of those good cry's where you feel better afterwards. I just feel like crap.
I was doing better. I swear I was!
*pummels depression*
Why do your emotions have so much control over you? Why do I feel like I'm going crazy? Why am I so sleepy, and don't care?
You don't want to hear this.
*searches*
Ah. How about this bit of news. I finally went to see Star Trek; it was pretty good. And that's from a non-Trekkie who's pretty hard to impress in the movie department anyway. I was able to follow along and understand what was going on. I loved the characters, although I'll probably need to watch it again to understand the plot. I was kind of sleepy my first time through.
Finished my online class.
Am absolutely in love with getting my paycheck. :-D
And am, once again, staring at a stack of new books to read!
'Quel
I think sometimes I'm so honest because it's just too hard to fake it.
No worries, readers, I'll be back to my cheerful self soon.
3 comments:
Honesty is why I read.
Let me combine the messages from those last comments:
Be yourself - the real Raquel is the one we care about.
And, um, take your pills. :P
Emotions only have control over you if you continually focus on them and let them control you. Happiness is a choice for everyone (myself included), whether you struggle with depression or not.
And I agree, take your pills.
Post a Comment