It's funny how you can be so up one moment and so down the next.
Skipping my pills for the last several days can't be helping. But in all honesty everything seems to be slipping just a little.
Sometimes I feel like I am always waiting. Waiting to get a little older, waiting to start a new year at a new school, waiting for time to sludge past, waiting, waiting, waiting.
And I know we're supposed to cherish each moment, and I think in most situations I'm pretty good at it, but there are days when I'm just sick of living now. The future seems like it's gonna be so much better. Or at least different. I'm sure the future holds all new problems but at least they aren't the problems I have now.
Must be a seasonal thing but occassionally I just have the urge to pick up and leave. To pack a bag and head out to some out of the way town...
But as someone once said, "Wherever you go, there you are."
I think part of growing up is being responsible, and realizing that running away is a childish reaction.
Doesn't keep me from being tempted, though.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment