Saturday, May 16, 2009

Zombie Bait

I wish I had something super special awesome to say!
... but I don't.

Except that I am NOT excited for summer. *deep sigh* And yet, no matter how many times I say that summer insists on coming... I can't seem to stop the days from sliding past faster than I want.

And I like my job but I hope the eight day in a row shifts are a thing of the past. I'm exhausted!

Tomorrow Auggie is getting a bath, and today he got visited by the vet! So two unhappy things for him in two days. He's gonna LOVE me. :-) I'll bring him an apple to console him and some pictures of the bath for YOU to console my lovely readers for my absence.

I also plan to do some walking around Metropolis with Mercedes and Stephen.

Tried to sunbathe today and got burnt on my back. Randomly I was fine everywhere else, but my back hurts like crazy. SO annoying, especially since I'm an intelligent sun worshipper. I always slather on the sunscreen. Oh well. :p It was nice to be able to wear my bikini and just doze.

And now I am being ignored, yet again, for a horde of zombies. *sigh* What's a girl gotta do to get some attention from her boyfriend?!

'Quel

No comments: