I can hardly believe that today is Tuesday. In forty eight hours I will be on my way to Pennsylvania.
I spent yesterday going through everything I own at my house. It actually felt really good to condense my life into three tightly packed boxes, tossing out what wasn't needed and giving away the things I no longer use. Those boxes I kept (mostly books!!) will be stored in the basement until I need
Today I plan to go through everything I own at my grandparent's house and give it the same treatment. Then I'll do some preliminary packing of things I won't need before I leave.
Biggest challenge? Fitting everything into my little yellow car! o.O
Once I'm in PA, I'll be blogging more. After all, I'll want to tell SOMEone what's going on in my life. :p And hopefully you'll be interested to hear it.
Hoping you're all having a good end of the summer!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment