Sunday, May 2, 2010

2:49 a.m.

Why is that when I am driving home so early in the morning I am tired, but as soon as I hit the bed I am wide awake?

I do not know but I think someone should find out.

Today (er, yesterday I guess) was much better than the day before. I had dinner with my family at N'awlins Creole Cafe, studied for a solid two or so hours, and got to hang out with some awesome people.

Anime Night was quite good. Charles, Mercedes, Katie and her friend Brittany and Jake were there. We watched three films, one a Miyuzaki film called Kiki's Delivery Service and the others about a Vampire Hunter named D. Anime Night is always fun. Everyone who comes has a great sense of humour and loves to alternately enjoy and rag on the films.

Today is going to be a good day, too. I'll go to the late service at Harvest (the church I adore), have lunch with the Mertz' and their friends, and then visit my family in the evening. I'll even sneak in some rat cuddling time! ;-)

I hope you all are sleeping soundly. Much love.

'Quel

No comments: