Jake and I are going to see Iron Man 2 tonight. Read: in fifteen minutes. I'm excited, although probably not as overjoyed as Jake seems to be. ;-) Apparently he's been waiting for this movie to come out for ages.
I met a very cool elderly woman the other day. I don't have time to tell the whole awesome story but basically I stopped by her house because of these beautiful traffic cone orange flowers she has. Rhea (her name) offered me some beautiful flowers if I would come over and help her dig. She seems really sweet and she called Jake my fella! *giggles*

"The Exbury Rhododenron"
This morning I took my 'fella' out to the Chambon farm to do some work. I really enjoyed getting to wrangle some goats, and give subcutaneous injections and oral medication. I'd love to have a farm of my own with my boy someday, so the chance to help out around the barn was a great learning experience.
I've got Midterms next week so you can expect to see very little of me. I'm just about ready for this quarter to be over. It has been the most frustrating experience I've had in a long time. At this point I don't care about my GPA. I just want to get away from teachers who like to squish my love of learning.
And while I'm wishing, I'd like to be healthy again!
Doctor said I need an EEG but since I don't have insurance it'll have to wait. Talk about frustration. What's wrong with this country that a sick person can't get health care without paying out the butt?
Despite my ranting I am actually in a very good mood. I got paid by the military yesterday so I was able to cover all my bills and debts. Being on top of money issues makes me feel very peaceful.
I love you all, my faithful readers! Enjoy your weekend, and wish me well on the midterms from hell. :-)
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment