Today is going to be a perfectly lovely day.
First, and WAY most importantly, my bestest girlfriend is moving into town! I can hardly believe Annaliese will be living less than ten minutes away from my house! It'll be so weird (good weird!) to go to Jake's house and have both of my best friends in one place. I could go on and on, but I'll save my squealing for later.
Second, I get to go play with my pup, Miss Molly! I have been meaning to write a post about her and I will do that soon, but here's what you need to know. She's a year old black lab mix who is the sweetest, most precious dog. She is perfect for me and I adore her. She lives at Jake's house.
THIRD, I will be making some money tonight while attending my brother and sister's highschool graduation. I am the photographer for the event.
And finally, I will be spending the evening with my amazing boyfriend, Jake, and Annaliese.
*happy sigh*
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment