The weekend of awesomeness cometh!
In approximately ten hours Jake and I will road trip to Upland, IN to pick up Annaliese for an amazing weekend. Or, as I like to style it, Princess Annaliese will be rescued by her knight in shining armor (Jake) and her faithful handmaiden (me) who will save her from the two headed dragon of stress and loneliness and take her to a land of peace and tranquility.
Yup, I like MY version better.
In semi-seriousness, I am really quite excited for this weekend. It should be the ending to a relaxing and rejuvenating Spring Break. We have romps with the dogs planned, mini-golf and movies, anime night and a kick ass Easter day all lined up for the indomitable three.
*pause*
I had to double check the meaning for indomitable. I like it so it shall stay.
My mental health is actually quite well. It's my physical health that is causing a little trouble but even that is much less than what it could be. I'm just happy to be enjoying my break, the beautiful weather and my very supportive friends, family and animals.
I received my schoolbooks today. All three weigh a total of eleven pounds, which should come as no shock, considering that they are medical terminology and science books. Last semester will look like cake compared to this one. I am SO ready to go. I want to kick some ass and take some names! :p
Is it weird to say I miss school? 'Cause I do. I love my days off but I will be more than happy to feel productive and busy once more.
Happy Saturday, my friends.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment