I wish it were raining. The rain would sync with my mood.
That isn't a bad thing. You see, I love the rain. I would rather drive through a thunderstorm than any bit of snow.
Rain mutes the world. It washes away the surface and exposes the core of things. It's apt that trials in life are called storms.
Except, I don't like trials and storms call my name.
Maybe it's the excitement. The mixing up of a daily routine by a little spice and clash.
Perhaps I can apply my love of storms to trials. Maybe I can look at trials, not as something to fear or hate, but something that will teach me and help me grow.
Or maybe I'll just always love the rain, and trials will hurt.
I am rambling. :-) I know you'll forgive me when you understand that I am very, very tired and I have several worksheet pages to finish before class tonight.
I am not wasting any time. I am tackling my classes with all the strength I have. I just have to keep up the pace. I am grateful beyond measure that I have school to throw my energy into. Sometimes, it is all that keeps me sane.
Pray for my job hunt. I have a couple good opportunities, and I am trying my best to find employment.
Just pray for me. The depths are always on my right side, waiting for me to teeter even a little bit so they can claim me.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment