Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Few Days Review

Why do you think it is that I turn to my blog whenever I have so much to do I feel I am going to scream? Perhaps I like procrastination. (entirely plausible) Or perhaps I want to do just one thing that isn't on my endless to do list.

Regardless, here I am. Albeit with a massive list of 'needs to be accomplished' sitting on my shoulder. ;-)

This has been a mixed up week so far. I had to miss class on Monday night due to medical reasons and *cough*HITLER*cough* my anatomy teacher pretty much told me it was my problem, hinted that I was lying about my reason for skipping class and listed all the points I was going to be missing.

*deep breaths*

Heather told me I should've come to class anyway and had my seizure there, just to prove I'm not the slacker/liar she so obviously thinks I am. *growls*

Anyway. The upside to this was Jake taking really good care of me. Sometimes it can be scary to be in pain or wake up and not know what's just happened. Having Jake there helped me stay calm.

More upsides? I pick up my baby rats soon. Biology class is going well; we earned five extra credit points as a class last night! I haven't had to deal with any depressive episodes in several weeks. The weather is consistently nice when I wake up in the morning.

Oh. Totally wierd. I have been having extremely in depth dreams about the Zombie apocalypse for the last three nights. It's super interesting. Each night is like a continuation of the story. I have no idea why. I'm not worried about zombies and I read more about history than the apocalypse.
Ah well. It's better than nightmares!

I think I've rambled enough today. Enjoy the weather!

'Quel

1 comment:

Jake said...

I'll keep you safe regardless of whether it's sickness, depression, or zombies.

I love you, honey.