
Blue Bell Ice Cream is recently come to Indiana. According to their website they have about twenty flavors available year round (including traditional chocolate, as well as Southern BlackBerry Cobbler and Mint Chocolate Chip) and fifteen new flavors every three months or so. My grandma purchased Butter Rum, Strawberry Vanilla and Banana Split. And let me gush. I am in love with this ice cream. I do not know what they do to make it taste so good -I will let their website do the marketing- but I urge you to try some if you get the chance.
Mmm...
I've got the ratties running about on the bed while I study for my first Biology quiz. I expect this quiz to run much smoother. I wish that my young ratties were here with me, playing and running about and teasing their big sisters. With all the squeaking, cavorting and tails flicking about it will look like I have an infestation of rats. ;-) Although, you know, four rats really isn't that many...
*grins*
Kidding, kidding.
I realized after I wrote yesterday's post that there is another reason I love summer. The trek to and from school is much more pleasant with the sun shining! I love to blare my music and enjoy the curve of the road.
I wish you all well on this pretty day, and the ones to follow. I hope you are as happy and content as I!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment