Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Alright

Sometimes I am SO frustrated with my 'limitations'. Depression plunges my mood between up and down, right and left. I can't breathe one moment for asthma, and the next I'm dizzy and faint because of nueroleptic migraines or whatever it is that my doctors think my issue is this week.

On the upside I get to have a tilt table test done on me. Think of a teeter totter. Now strap a human to it. Now attach a half dozen wires. Now move the teeter totter up and down. Repeat until you figure out whether the person's autonomic nervous system is performing accurately.

I'm not quite sure if my interest in this test is sarcastic or not.

And sometimes I'm so disgusted with myself! Stop whining, you big baby!

:p

I'm actually okay. Today is an okay day. The tally on insensitive comments about my move home is still fairly low, I bought a new book, applied for a job, set up apartment visits... I've been a very busy, very good girl.

I miss my best friend, though.

'Quel

No comments: