Monday, September 21, 2009

Mucho Mango

Mucho Mango is my favorite AriZona drink. CVS is having a 2 for 1$ sale so I've been stocking up. Mmm...

So... one test down, another to go! Apparently now I need to get my heart checked out. Yipee! Needless to say, anything dealing with my heart kind of freaks me out a little but I'm determined to be optomistic about the whole thing. After all, the more we find out, the quicker and easier I can be diagnosed.
It would be AWEsome if, after all this trouble, it turns out to be something dumb. I will positively weep with joy. :p

I ordered the nine Little House on the Prairie books and I am super excited about reading them. I haven't read them since I was eleven or twelve and even then, I didn't read the entire series. Plus I got all nine, softcover and in a collectible box, for only twenty five dollars including shipping. Sometimes I love E-Bay!

You know, I've been thinking lately. It's probably a good thing I don't have a job right now. Otherwise I'd have to be taking off a ton of time from work. *sigh* I guess I should have a little more faith. Things work out how they're supposed to!

How long till that baby comes, Housholder?!

'Quel

1 comment:

Aaron J. Housholder said...

The baby is due either late February/early March, or "not nearly soon enough," depending on whom you ask. :)