Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So Tired

Warning. Severely depressed ramblings ahead. Proceed with CAUTION or not at all.

This has been the worst couple of days I have experienced in quite awhile.

I accidentally stepped on Olivia and although it seems nothing is broken, she has cried pitifully a few times when Addie tries to cuddle with her. So at the very least she is bruised. I was practically in hysterics for a half an hour, shaking and sobbing and thinking I'd killed her and there's no way I'll be able to forgive myself if I kill her.
And if you are thinking 'she's just a rat' I would encourage you to keep your tongue in your mouth.
I was so upset I did nothing but cuddle and love her and shower the two of them in treats. Because if I have killed her, by God, her last meal is going to be amazing.

I broke the passenger side window off my car by misjudging the distance of the trash cans in the garage. I then proceeded to sob all the way home. Are we seeing a pattern here? It's tears. I don't think I've cried so much since... I can't remember. I'm nearly broke so I can't afford to fix the damn thing if it costs more than, say, five bucks.

I miss my other half like a heartbeat and sometimes it feels like there is no one on my side, not a one and I don't know how much of that a person is supposed to take before they just give up.

It's too early to be upset about not finding a job but I've already made myself so paranoid that this job search is going to be like earlier this year (remember? I spent four months job hunting with no success) that I'm a mess.

At the end of the month I have to move out of my grandparent's house because my kitten is coming to live with me and they don't want cats around. Which means I might have to move back home. Don't get me wrong, I love my family. But it's stressful at my house sometimes. There are so many people and animals and yelling and I kind of shrink from that. I need space and I don't have any there. So I'm terrified and upset and scared becuase I don't know what to do.

I'm so tired. Honestly, I'm just so tired.
And I'm lonely. Aren't people going to get sick to death of me at some point? What will I do then?

If I cry anymore I'll drown in my own tears.

'Quel

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You are absolutely not alone, sister. Hold on.

Aaron J. Housholder said...

You are loved and cared for, and no, we're not going to get sick of you, not ever.