I currently have 62 books recorded, which if you're awesome at math, means you have already figured out that I need to read 9.5 books a month (including this one!) in order to reach my one hundred book a year count. Now, it's entirely possible that I have more than 62 books read but I can't recall everything I read in August so I have to update that.
It's been a couple years since I've read a hundred books in a year so I'm really hoping to make it this year!
In case you're curious, here are my self imposed criteria.
-Only ten re-reads allowed on the list and they must be books read over a year ago.
-Ten to twenty classics must be read.
-I do not include magazines, comic books/graphic novels, short stories or poems (unless said poems/short stories are in an anthology, the anthology can be included).
I'm hoping to be approved for driving again soon so that I can visit Upland! I need to see Kate, Annaliese and Laura, plus (hopefully!) writing and lunch with Meeka and Val, plus stop to say hi to Housholder. Please, doctor, hurry up and tell me what's wrong!
Wishing you all a productive and less frustrating week than mine! ;-)
'Quel
2 comments:
You amaze me with your readerly-ness. I'd love to hear your top ten books!
Oh, that's a good idea! I'll post my top ten once I've finished the hundred. :-)
Post a Comment