I've been SO bad about keeping up with people these days. I should just go back to responding to someone's call, or message as soon as I get it but lately I haven't had the strength or patience to do so. When I get headaches I can't stare at a screen and I feel dull and uninteresting on the phone.
Part of me knows I'm making excuses and should just get in touch with people but the rest of me is kind of blah and whatever. :-(
One thing I am looking forward to is visiting Upland but that has to wait until my car gets fixed which should be this week. I'm also meeting with a woman about the vet tech program at Harrison which I am eager to start. *crosses fingers* Hopefully by the time I complete it I'll have a better chance at a job.
Do you ever hope for something that's too private and too delicate to share? It's a wish that's like a candle flame. One dose of well meaning reality and the light is gone. All you can do is wait, and maybe work towards your goal but most of all hope it all turns out right.
I have a wish like that.
Have a great week everyone! ;-)
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment