Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exploding Laptops!

Addie looks like a little bowling ball. She is either going to a) have baby rats soon or b) explode. Unfortunately I have to be away from home a lot tomorrow so hopefully she doesn't have the kittens while I'm away!

Rat News Over!

So, I am typing to you on my brand new Acer Laptop. My old Toshiba has died due to a friend motherboard. This is the second motherboard she has burned to a cinder and the price of repair was more than what she was worth. So I purchased a new laptop which I am already madly in love with. It's a boy, I can tell, but I don't know his name yet. I'm feeling another greek name coming on, maybe Deimos or Thanatos. I'll know soon enough!
Anyway, I know that the title is a little misleading as she didn't explode, but it all happened very quickly (the laptop dying, the new one purchased) that it felt like an explosion. Or maybe I'm just obsessed with things blowing up these days. :p

In one week, Stephen and I will have been dating for a year. It kind of blows my mind a little. I am grateful for him in ways I have difficulty expressing. :-) I'll work on that and update for our day. Words don't fail me for long! :p

'Quel

No comments: