Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh, Crap

I had a dream I updated my blog.
Seriously. In dream time I actually signed in, typed out this super long and witty post of things I wanted to say (shoulda known) and then hit 'Publish Post'.

And then I woke up. And while that particular phrase is an awful one in stories, sometimes it is simply the awful truth.
This post is a little rambly.

Long story short, here it is. I woke up at frickin 2:30p.m. (1430 military time) and my day is half gone. So not only am I irritated that I slept so late, I also did not have an awesome, witty blog post written.

Instead you all get the above. ;-)

Now, granted, I did have really bad insomnia last night but seriously. Two fricking thirty. I fail at life today.

Now, on to school, where I have to explain to a teacher who already does not like me that my six page assignment is trapped on my old computer and I woke up too late to redo it. *BIG SIGH*

I think I need food.
Food and pills.

Much love from a tired, crazy and slightly blonde,

'Quel

No comments: