Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In Like a Lion

To be honest, March has not come in like a lion at all. Unless lions exude sunshine with occasional chilly winds, that is.

Baby rat, do doo doo do
Baby rat, do doo doo do
Baby rat!

Addie's due date is this Friday/Saturday. I've become somewhat of an anxious mother hen and I hate to leave her for even a little while. Which means hopefully she doesn't give birth early because I have school 'til late every night. It's not like I can do much but worry while she gives birth anyway, but I'll feel better if I'm around for the blessed event. Rest assured, you will be updated. :p As if you were worried. More likely you're hoping the rat news ceases in the near future.

Too bad! You signed on for stalking me and this is what you get!

I'm in a good mood today, even though the day started out not so nice. I had a panic attack but luckily my mom talked me through it. It helped knowing I needed to pull it together because I had a pretty cool day planned.

Estherre came over to my house so we could go to the Eiteljorg Museum. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. The gift shop alone is enough reason to visit the Eiteljorg, which features a lot of Native American and Western art. We both found pieces we loved, and I enjoyed discussing the pieces with an interested friend.
The museum is currently featuring an exhibit on pistols, mostly Colts, and I was fascinated with the engraving and history of the pieces. I tend to be a little odd, though. I've almost always like museums. Ooh! And I got to see some original Georgia O'Keefe paintings. She was incredibly talented.

After we walked a bit, had Panera for dinner and I deep cleaned my room. Mondays is my day for getting ready for the week. I wash my sheets, vacuuma and dust, do laundry and finish any homework. As a reward I watched the Bachelor finale with my grandmother. I won't go into detail because most of you don't care, but I so called the ending.

I also spent some time talking to Stephen today and I was reminded of how much I love him, and all the little reasons he makes me happy. I'm pretty lucky.

And finally, to top off the day, I tore off January on my calendar and filled in March with some exciting events.

I wonder what March will bring? Hopefully no lions, 'cause my grandparents say no more pets!

'Quel

No comments: