I am having rattie playtime on the bed. The girls are reminding me that playtime, as well as study time, is an essential part of life. It's only the second or third time Addie has been out and about since her surgery without me hovering over her every move. The only remnants of that sad day are her shaved belly and a little scar over her belly button. (yes, rats have belly buttons).
Tonight is my first final and the only one that I am worried about. It's a lot of material to cover and I want to do my very best. To that end I have been studying since I woke up this morning at seven a.m. I don't think I could BE anymore ready.
Although I am still sad over the loss of Addie's babies, I was happy to be offered a pair of four week old females from the breeder who owns Petey (the stud). One is a siamese female, and the other is mink. They will be coming home to me in about three weeks. I've pretty much decided that their names will be Astrid and Josee. Trying to stick with the French theme. :p
As always, there will be pictures once the girls arrive. I hope my girls will get along with their little sisters.
Wish me luck tonight.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment