Profane Days, as I may have mentioned before, are days when so much goes wrong that you can do nothing but curse. My friend Kate and I invented them and have them every once in a little while.
And today, my friends, was an epic Profane Day. Here is a small list of what went wrong.
-After waking up at two p.m. because I slept like crap (see earlier post), I realized the assignment I had due in tonight's class was on the computer which exploded and I was going to have to explain to a teacher who already dislikes me that I was unable to print off my work because of a fried computer. This happens to be the oldest excuse in the book since computers were invented and I knew she wasn't going to believe me.
-I forgot to fill out my FAFSA or get my taxes done for it. (although my mom was awesome and helped me fix this)
-Bunny threw up, again.
-My room is an absolute pig sty because I got up late.
-I had a headache all day.
-My phone died numerous times and at innopurtune moments.
-On my way to school, a semi tried to run me into the concrete siding and then had the nerve to flip me off because I was trying to MERGE so I didn't die.
-My teacher was, pardon my french, a complete and utter witch tonight and I finally confronted her about it after which I proceeded to storm out of the classroom. Half the class followed me, which boosted my morale, but I was furious because over the course of the night she had made digs at me AND cast shadows on both my honor and integrity. I can't get into the details without being angry but suffice it to say, I was a very, very angry young woman.
I feel like I am missing a few events, but to be honest, do I need to go on? It was a rough day. I am currently on pregnancy watch because Addie is leaking milk and I think her birthing is imminent.
*deep sigh*
Tomorrow HAS to be better.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment