Monday, August 30, 2010

3 Three Things

Sometimes I feel as if I cannot find enough time to read all the books I want to, and other times I have nothing at all to read. Today is one of those 'nothing at all' days. I am saddened, but I suppose it was inevitable after the string of incredibly good books I'd stumbled on recently.
Luckily I rediscovered my huge stack of Nancy Drew books and so at least I have something to pass the time! ;-)

Tonight I pulled this little gem from my journal inspiration jar; "What are three things you can't live without?" I liked it, but I decided to do two more "Three Things" for you.

1) What are three things you can't live without?

Barring people, from whom I could never pick just three, I'd say the company of an animal, a book to read and a little notebook to write thoughts in.

2) What are three of your favorite things to wear?

My sexy jeans. Really. They are dark and always make my butt look good in them. Shallow it may be, but putting those jeans on gives me instant confidence. Other than that, Jake's sweatshirt to sleep in and my button up blue and black flannel shirt.

3) What are three things you'd do if you weren't so afraid?

If I weren't so afraid, I'd definitely try sky diving. But nothing can induce me to get on that plane, let alone jump out of it.
If I weren't so afraid of flying I'd go back to Ireland. But flying terrifies me.
If I weren't so afraid, I'd go back to counseling. Looking at and examining yourself is scary stuff.

So that's a little insight into my mind for you. :p

No comments: