Thursday, August 26, 2010

Late Nights & Stupid Movies

I do not know why I am still watching this movie.
It's called 'The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc' and it's pretty dumb. I've always been interested in Jeanne's tale but this movie paints her as a raving schizophrenic subjects to paranoid delusions and other such things.
So why am I watching it?
I'm avoiding sleep. Sleep and I are not on good terms.
Even so, I'd thought to at least watch something semi-edifying.

Ah, well.

I did something I'm not happy about tonight. It was the right thing, even though it will cause some people I consider friends to pay consequences. I'd kept quiet, hoping I wouldn't have to make a choice, but when the moment arrived I had to tell the truth.
Why does doing the right thing make you feel like crap sometimes?

I ought to sleep. Amitripylline is my pill of choice these days and it does its work well when I let it.
I hope tomorrow will be bright and sunny and lend me a better mood. :-)

No comments: