Almost there! I have only 23 books out of 100 left to read. A trip to the library is in order soon.
I aced my placement exams today and I couldn't be happier about it. I got perfect scores on reading comprehension and spelling but even better I got a 90% on the math section! I've never done so well in math in my life! Heh, this is really good news 'cause it definitely helps my chances of officially getting into Harrison. All that's left now, other than sending in my High School transcript, is to wait to hear from Admissions. *crosses fingers*
It's definitely getting colder and it's making me grumpy. Winter is an awful word. *shivers* I even prefer rain to snow, although the chilly rain we've been having the last two days is gross and icy. I hope it clears up so we can enjoy a couple more balmy autumn days!
Still no inspiration for a Halloween costume but I'm sure I'll pull something off.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment