Of course, instead of coming home and transcribing what I wrote to my computer like I so diligently planned to do, I ingested WAY TOO MUCH carbs, chatted online and surfed the web for the perfect costume for Halloween. I actually did find an amazing costume but it won't be here by Halloween so it'll just have to be my costume for the Comic Con in November...

It's the black dress on the right. Saber is a character from the series Fate/Stay Night and I like that a) I can keep my hair color and b) I actually share some minor resemblance with her. Plus her clothes rock.
As for Halloween, I've never NOT dressed up so I have to find something to wear. I'm hoping one of my Goodwill runs will garner something cheap and creative. Here's hoping!
Have I mentioned recently how much I love October? It's so beautiful out with the leaves in bright red, orange and yellow and the crisp smells. Even thought it's a little chilly the sun still (mostly) shines. It's not like winter when everything dies and turns to slush. I hate winter. I think it hates me, too.
Oh yes, about baby kitty. She has been dubbed Bunnicula. Some of you may know the reference. If you don't, Bunnicula is a children's story about a vampiric rabbit who sucks the juice from vegetables. My kitty is a little vampire and so Stephen's name suggestion after she bit multiple people seemed to fit perfectly. We call her Bunny for short. Wierd, I know, and not at all the sort of name I intended at the beginning but it fits her perfectly.
And I think that's all I have to say of any importance.
'Quel
1 comment:
I LOVED the Bunnicula stories! So great, all those drained, white carrots lying around.
Post a Comment