Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What to read next?

Help!
Right now I'm reading Othello and The Heretic Queen but I don't know what to read next. How am I supposed to make it to one hundred books? Eep!

I like biographies, historical fiction, fiction in general...
just no romance or horror novel suggestions. :p

If you have any ideas I'd be eternally grateful!

'Quel

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Have you read all of C.S. Lewis' books? I love everything he's done. Here are some of my favorites: Till We Have Faces, The Great Divorce, Surprised by Joy, The Four Loves, That Hideous Strength (necessarily preceded by Out of the Silent Planet and Perelandra), A Grief Observed. I just think he's great!

Aside from Lewis, I have recently enjoyed The Life of Pi by Yann Martel. You would also really enjoy Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith and The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley. Some of my favorites from years past and they are absolutely your kind of story (I believe).