I got on here to be clever and cute and write a post from my rat's point of view complaing about the addition of baby kitty to the family but now I'm just too damn tired.
That's right. I said the d-word.
;-)
I have SO uber much to do tomorrow including wrestling my transcripts from Taylor, setting up an appointment for my mom's poor arthritic boxer, studying for a placement exam and writing an essay on why I want to be a vet tech.
And meanwhile baby kitty is pouncing and flouncing all over the bed, attacking my feet, fingers and hair. Even my laptop is a victim. Nothing is safe from her kitty wrath! Fear the fluffy ball of claws who weighs in at an amazing fifteen ounces!
She really IS tiny.
And vampiric.
*shudders*
I don't know if I'll make it through this nite alive. She may transform me into one of her kitty vampire kind.
Whoops. She fell off the bed. Danger averted.
Nite all.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment