Baby kitty insists on exfoliating my nose with her rough little tongue. Other than this annoying little habit of random and unwanted spa treatments, she is turning out to be quite the cuddle bug. Right now she is plastered to my chest, her little blue-gray tail tucked under my chin. She yawns, stretching with pleasure. Her other favorite place to be is on my keyboard but she's banished from my computer. If I let her near the keys she writes to me insisting I let her play with her rat sisters.
Work was sufficiently awkward. I like the work... when there WAS work. Mostly I sat around and asked questions. I was basically thrown into the fire as far as scheduling appointments and dealing with cranky clients. Also, I am apparently designated closer on Sunday and I have never done that before. How the heck am I supposed to know what to do?! *sigh* Minor irritants, but there you have it.
On the upside, I have a job! Making money washing dogs is a pretty cool gig.
I wish it were January. Only 'cause I would love to have school start. I miss learning. I mean yeah, I do a lot of random independent learning, but being in a classroom again will be great. And I want to get my two years started so I can be done. *grins* A little impatient, no? I fully intend to enjoy the time I'm there but at the end of two years I may be able to get a job and fulfill some of my other little dreams.
On the other hand, I love October. In fact, it has been one year almost exactly since I started this blog, and as I said then, October is my favorite month. And after that comes November with two of my favorite holidays; Thanksgiving.... and my birthday. ;-) I'll be twenty two! Whoa, I'm getting old.
Enjoy the cooling weather and changing leaves, mon amis.
'Quel
Oh, and Val, thanks so much for the suggestions. *grins* I've read the Sherwood books and I adored them! But I'll definitely be checking out the others.
No comments:
Post a Comment