due to books. It's an awesome condition to have!
I went to pick up my sisters tonite for some quality time and we decided to hit Goodwill and Half Price Books. With a mere thirty bucks in my pocket I knew those places were my best bet. :p At Goodwill I got a beautiful chocolate brown tunic for two bucks. But the best was yet to come, my friends.
At Half Price Books I roamed for a delicious half hour, determined to hit every section in which I had the smallest interest. And I hit JACKPOT everywhere. First I found a Shirley Temple biography I'd been looking for four years. Next I stumbled across a really interesting anime film called Scrapped Princess where one of the main characters' names is Raquel! SAH-weet! The clearance rack yielded a dollar book find about a dental assistant turned vampire. It's a humorous, witty tale that I'd been interested in reading for some time. And finally, while I was helping my baby sister pick out some books she might like, I found the complete collection of the Claidi Journals (Wolf Star, Wolf Queen, etc.)
A Pearls Before Swine comic collection completed my joy.
And, my friends, I got all of that for twenty dollars and ninety one cents.
*dances*
Finding good books is a strange and happy experience.
Wishing you the same sort of luck!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment