Baby kitty arrived here two night ago in great health and is a bundle of fun and energy. She's also very polite and lady-like and always uses the litterbox (she's only eight weeks old!)
However, for some reason the name Indi does not seem to fit now that we've discovered she's actually a girl and not the boy we expected!
I have a couple name ideas but I'm looking for something really special. The names I've thought of include Hermione, Anouk, Ariel, Tabitha and Sabrina. None seem to fit exactly, however, and I thought one of you may have a name idea you'd like to share! :-)
Here's a couple pictures if you need a visual reference.
She's very dainty, sweet and cuddly but she's also completely fearless, tackling huge dogs and chair legs menaces alike.
In other news, I went to a bar/club and out dancing last night! It was a lot of fun. I know that for some people this is a common event but not so for me. A shock, I know. I had my first shot and it was actually not bad, plus a guy bought me a drink and we had a really good conversation. After I was exhausted, though, and I can pretty much say that partying and the night life is not for me. I'd much rather be curled up on the couch with my rats or cat, reading a book, watching an old movie and snacking. But it was nice for a change, and I loved hanging out with Jake and Katie.
Also, as far as my medical issues are concerned, I feel fantastic! It's been a long time since I've known what 'normal' feels like and now that I'm here I like what I've found. :-) I can walk up and down stairs without feeling dizzy or sick, the headaches are gone and nausea and random throwing up are a thing of the past. You've no idea how happy I am!
On the school front I'm in the process of applying/being accepted to Harrison College and it is an absolutely perfect fit. I toured the facility and saw the kennels and other holding areas for animals. The vet there seems great and the classes are small. I'm determined to work hard and do my very best. I can't wait to start school again! I'm aching to crack open a book and learn. I can hardly believe that I get to go to school to learn to do something I love! Amazing!
Phew. I think that's all I've got to say for now. 'Cept Stephen's visiting in little less than two weeks and I'm pretty happy.
2 comments:
Name Ideas!!!
Misty
Queen of Hearts
Chenelle
FURocious......j/k
Portia
Bianca
Chantelle
Shayla
Zarina
She's ADORABLE! I want one. :P
She needs a name like Aurora or some other Arctic-type name. She looks frosty. Misty, perhaps. I recently came across the name Morana, which I think is the Slavic goddess of winter and death, or some such thing. The winter part seems appropriate, anyway.
I'm rambling. Naming animals (and, I must admit, as yet unborn babies) is difficult.
Post a Comment