I have a job, I have a job!!!
And it's performing duties I actually enjoy and can manage. SAH-weet!
The job is assistant groomer at Petco. I brush and wash dogs, along with trimming nails and paws and cleaning up the grooming area. Simple enough. I'm pretty excited to be working again and to start making some money. :-)
I have a meeting with my boss today about scheduling and such.
I'm cautiously optomistic that things are turning out pretty good. This Friday I have a placement exam for school and I should find out soon if I'm officially accepted. I'm so happy! :-D
Eight more days till Stephen visits.
Baby Kitty is doing well, albeit nameless. *sigh* Nothing fits! Although I do like the name Bianca, Marika, and I think I am going to use it for my next rat. :p
I rambled. Pardon me. :-)
Have a good day everyone. Coherent posts coming soon!
'Quel
1 comment:
I like the name Lucas had, Ambellina. Josie's a good name too.
Post a Comment