Nashville was a great vacation, despite the fact I caught a cold at the end of the week. It's always difficult to have a relaxing vacation when you put six strong willed people and a puppy in a cabin but we managed with minimal collateral damage. :-) I read three books (finishing my One Hundred Book A Year Challenge the day before New Year's Eve), colored infinite pages in my coloring books, was indoctrinated to the Star Trek world and roamed the streets of Nashville with my little brother. The only thing I bought, with a crumpled ten dollar bill, was Miranda Lambert's CD 'Crazy Ec-Girlfriend'. I thought it appropriate to purchase a country singer's CD in the very town it was recorded, actually only a mile away.
First review of my top ten books for 2009 will be coming tomorrow!
I hope you all enjoyed a happy New Year's Eve and Day.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment