Monday, January 25, 2010

Porn for Women

How's that for a shocking title? ;-)

No, I wasn't looking for porn when I stumbled onto these pictures. Instead, I found them on a blog I frequent written by a very witty young woman. Women everywhere ought to enjoy these.

“Who could object to cleaning up after the cutest thing on four legs?”

“I don’t have to have a reason to bring you flowers.”

“I just want to be sure we always have chocolate in the house.”

“I like to get to these things before I have to be asked.”

“Breakfast’s on the table, I’ll have your outfit ready in five minutes.”


In semi-seriousness, I don't like using the word 'porn' in a post as a general rule, but I had to laugh when I read these pictures. I especially enjoy the man cleaning the litterbox and the rather cute bald one ironing clothes.

A review at Chronicle Books said the following;

Porn for Women -- Prepare to enter a fantasy world. A world where clothes get folded just so, delicious dinners await, and flatulence is just not that funny. Give the fairer sex what they really want—beautiful PG photos of hunky men cooking, listening, asking for directions, accompanied by steamy captions: "I love a clean house!" or "As long as I have two legs to walk on, you'll never take out the trash." Now this is porn that will leave women begging for more!

If you are interested in purchasing these pictures as postcards they are rather inexpensive at a mere nine dollars. Go HERE. I think there are 24 different pictures in a pack. They also have porn for new mothers, and the original book that was published before the postcards.

'Quel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is so funny.

Jake said...

All this goes out the window after marriage. The only reason a guy would do any of that of his own free will is to impress a woman sadly.